In order for BMT to maximise the depreciation claim for your investment property, we need to inspect a property. Using a self-service checklist could mean that you may potentially miss out on claiming the full deductions available. Each of our Site Inspectors are BMT employees and have completed our training programme so they know how to find the most deductions available. Also, as we put our name to each schedule, we want to ensure that it is accurate and is maximising each of our clients’ deductions.
- Q1 My property is interstate, what areas do you cover?
- Q2 How long will it take to get my schedule?
- Q3 Do you inspect properties?
- Q4 Why does a BMT Tax Depreciation Schedule last for forty years?
- Q5 Why is BMT the best choice for my depreciation schedule needs?
- Q6 Can I use the tax depreciation estimate provided when I purchased the property for my tax return?
- Q7 Is this a market valuation for my investment property?
Unable to find what your looking for?
Ask a question or search more topics
Talk to a depreciation specialist on 1300 728 726, email email@example.com, contact us now via LiveChat or simply request a quote and we’ll be in touch.