A: Last Updated 13 February 2015

No. To claim maximum depreciation deductions for your income producing property each tax time you will need a detailed Capital Allowance and Tax Depreciation Schedule prepared based on your personal details, including the actual depreciation deductions available per year. Learn more about tax depreciation estimates.

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Ask a question or search more topics

Talk to a depreciation specialist on 1300 728 726, email info@bmtqs.com.au, contact us now via LiveChat or simply request a quote and we’ll be in touch.

Contact us

Find out more about depreciation