No. To claim maximum depreciation deductions for your income producing property each tax time you will need a detailed Capital Allowance and Tax Depreciation Schedule prepared based on your personal details, including the actual depreciation deductions available per year. Learn more about tax depreciation estimates.
- Q1 My property is interstate, what areas do you cover?
- Q2 How long will it take to get my schedule?
- Q3 Do you inspect properties?
- Q4 Why don’t you provide a DIY schedule option?
- Q5 Why does a BMT Tax Depreciation Schedule last for forty years?
- Q6 Why is BMT the best choice for my depreciation schedule needs?
- Q7 Is this a market valuation for my investment property?
Unable to find what you're looking for?
Ask a question or search more topics
Talk to a depreciation specialist on 1300 728 726, email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us now via LiveChat or simply request a quote and we’ll be in touch.