From the date of construction completion, the ATO has determined that any building eligible to claim depreciation has a maximum effective life of forty years. Therefore, investors can claim up to forty years depreciation on a brand new building, whereas the balance of the forty year period from construction completion is claimable on an older property.
- Q1 My property is interstate, what areas do you cover?
- Q2 How long will it take to get my schedule?
- Q3 Do you inspect properties?
- Q4 Why don’t you provide a DIY schedule option?
- Q5 Why is BMT the best choice for my depreciation schedule needs?
- Q6 Can I use the tax depreciation estimate provided when I purchased the property for my tax return?
- Q7 Is this a market valuation for my investment property?
Unable to find what your looking for?
Ask a question or search more topics
Talk to a depreciation specialist on 1300 728 726, email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us now via LiveChat or simply request a quote and we’ll be in touch.