Once we have collected all of the details we need, it usually takes between five - seven days for our team to prepare your property’s BMT Capital Allowance and Tax Depreciation Schedule.
- Q1 My property is interstate, what areas do you cover?
- Q2 Do you inspect properties?
- Q3 Why don’t you provide a DIY schedule option?
- Q4 Why does a BMT Tax Depreciation Schedule last for forty years?
- Q5 Why is BMT the best choice for my depreciation schedule needs?
- Q6 Can I use the tax depreciation estimate provided when I purchased the property for my tax return?
- Q7 Is this a market valuation for my investment property?
Unable to find what your looking for?
Ask a question or search more topics
Talk to a depreciation specialist on 1300 728 726, email email@example.com, contact us now via LiveChat or simply request a quote and we’ll be in touch.