BMT Tax Depreciation inspects properties that a Capital Allowance and Tax Depreciation Schedule is to be completed on. This ensures that we can identify all assets and maximise the depreciation deductions available. This also ensures our schedules are fully compliant with the guidelines set out by the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS), the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RCIS) and that are required by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
- Q1 My property is interstate, what areas do you cover?
- Q2 How long will it take to get my schedule?
- Q3 Why don’t you provide a DIY schedule option?
- Q4 Why does a BMT Tax Depreciation Schedule last for forty years?
- Q5 Why is BMT the best choice for my depreciation schedule needs?
- Q6 Can I use the tax depreciation estimate provided when I purchased the property for my tax return?
- Q7 Is this a market valuation for my investment property?
Unable to find what your looking for?
Ask a question or search more topics
Talk to a depreciation specialist on 1300 728 726, email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us now via LiveChat or simply request a quote and we’ll be in touch.