Yes. Anything in the property that is part of a previous renovation will be estimated by our Quantity Surveyors and depreciated accordingly, even if the work was completed by a previous owner. This includes items that are not obvious e.g. new plumbing, water proofing, electrical wiring, etc. For more information on claiming previous renovations watch our video: Renovating and depreciating with Brad Beer
- Q1 What’s included in a BMT Capital Allowance and Tax Depreciation Schedule?
- Q2 How does a tax depreciation schedule benefit me?
- Q3 Do I need a new schedule each year?
- Q4 I need another copy of my schedule – can you provide this?
- Q5 Doesn’t my Accountant already take care of this for me?
- Q6 How to use a BMT Capital Allowance and Tax Depreciation Schedule
- Q7 What information do I need to provide?
Unable to find what your looking for?
Ask a question or search more topics
Talk to a depreciation specialist on 1300 728 726, email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us now via LiveChat or simply request a quote and we’ll be in touch.