Each property is different, so we’ll need to speak with you to confirm the details, but generally for us to get started, we’ll ask you for the following information:
- Your settlement date
- Purchase price
- Your Property Manager or tenant’s contact details to organise the site inspection.
- Any information pertaining to improvements or additions made to the property
- The date the property became income producing
If you’re ready to get started request a quote and one of our friendly, trained staff members will contact you to discuss your depreciation needs in more detail.
- Q1 What’s included in a BMT Capital Allowance and Tax Depreciation Schedule?
- Q2 How does a tax depreciation schedule benefit me?
- Q3 Do I need a new schedule each year?
- Q4 Can I claim previous renovations?
- Q5 I need another copy of my schedule – can you provide this?
- Q6 Doesn’t my Accountant already take care of this for me?
- Q7 How to use a BMT Capital Allowance and Tax Depreciation Schedule
Unable to find what your looking for?
Ask a question or search more topics
Talk to a depreciation specialist on 1300 728 726, email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us now via LiveChat or simply request a quote and we’ll be in touch.