The ATO specifies individual effective lives for all plant and equipment items. Our schedules show the estimated cost for each item, its effective life its depreciable value and its contribution to the depreciation total per financial year. The original building structure including capital improvements, are all depreciated at the same rate. Consequently individual costs for these items aren’t expressed in the schedule.
- Q1 What is capital works deduction (Division 43)?
- Q2 What is plant and equipment (Division 40)?
- Q3 How is the capital works deduction different to plant and equipment?
- Q4 Difference between Prime Cost and Diminishing Value methods of depreciation?
- Q5 Which depreciation method is best?
- Q6 How does low value pooling help to maximise my depreciation claim?
- Q7 What is scrapping?
Unable to find what you're looking for?
Ask a question or search more topics
Talk to a depreciation specialist on 1300 728 726, email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us now via LiveChat or simply request a quote and we’ll be in touch.