Stay on schedule with MyBMT
New portal makes life easy for property investors
Introducing MyBMT, a new online portal which will help you to manage the intricacies relating to tax and investment properties in one central location. Register today for this innovative free service.
MyBMT is a new online portal which allows users to manage the intricacies relating to tax and investment properties in one central location.
Access to MyBMT is free and registered users can:
- Calculate a depreciation estimate for any property
- Calculate after tax holding costs of existing or prospective properties
- Request a schedule for new purchases
- Update existing BMT Tax Depreciation Schedules
- Follow the progress of a schedule’s completion
- View completed schedules
- Add files such as invoices, receipts, photos and documents
- Provide access to your investment team including your Accountant
Accountants and Tax Agents can access MyBMT to:
- Tailor a schedule to suit your client’s needs
- View selected financial year summaries including current updates for work completed to the property
- Add or remove assets
- Check progress and keep clients’ informed
- Access all clients’ completed BMT schedules in CSV and Excel format for current or previous years
- Request a quote or order a new depreciation schedule
Members who sign up to MyBMT will receive access to PropCalc, an exciting new calculator which provides a comprehensive summary of the cash flow potential of any Australian residential property.
For more details about MyBMT or to register today, visit mybmt.bmtqs.com.au