Why BMT Tax Depreciation?
As Australia’s leading supplier of tax depreciation schedules,
BMT Tax Depreciation will help you achieve the most accurate and highest
possible deductions for your clients.
We prepare tens of thousands of depreciation schedules every year and find residential property investors almost $9,000 in first full financial year tax deductions on average. We find commercial property investors tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of dollars.
Our detailed knowledge of relevant tax legislation ensures your clients always lodge a complete claim for the depreciation of their investment properties during their tax assessment, minimising risk in the event of an audit.
Our schedules include the following components:
A detailed forty-year forecast outlining all depreciable items
Both prime cost and diminishing value methods of depreciation to help you decide which method is best for the client
The effective life and depreciation rate for all division 40 (plant and equipment) assets
A capital loss schedule and all qualifying deductions for clients affected by 2017’s legislation changes regarding residential plant and equipment assets
Low value and small-to-medium business entity pools, and instant asset write-off
Why choose BMT?
Our schedules have never failed an ATO audit
We are the depreciation specialists
Our specialist staff find every available deduction
We will complete the schedule no matter where the property is located
Hear from Chris Chaing, Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers, on why BMT is his preferred supplier of tax depreciation schedules
Order your free tax depreciation accountant kit now.
Free tools and resources designed specifically for accountants, to demonstrate the benefits of depreciation:
- A co-branded tax depreciation calculator for your website
- Case studies for a variety of property types
- Educational tax depreciation brochures in digital and print format
- A ‘What is tax depreciation?’ video
- A monthly article on tax depreciation for use on your blog or in emails
- An educational HTML email to send out to your clients
- A monthly social media post on tax depreciation
- An overview of a BMT Tax Depreciation Schedule and sample schedules
- Educational brochures outlining BMT's commercial capability
- A technical presentation on tax depreciation, recorded for internal staff training
Everything you need to manage tax depreciation, and more