This particular video is focused towards Real Estate Agents
As a Real Estate Professional you’re selling property to both owner occupiers and investors.
Investors are investing into property for the sole purpose of making money and wealth, both now and in the future. Depreciation makes a big difference to the cash flow on these properties, and many investors don’t understand it or don’t understand it as well as they should.
I want to arm you with the tools to be the trusted professional, depreciation can mean more cash flow and make a big difference to investors in buying their next property; helping you sell more.
- Introducing depreciation during an open house walk through.
- Follow up call to a prospective investor after an open house.
- Using a depreciation estimate to help sell projects off the plan.
Points to Remember:
- Depreciation helps with the cash flow and affordability of an investment property.
- Depreciation can sometimes turn a negative cash flow property into a positive cash flow property which can be the tipping point in getting the sale.
- When selling projects off the plan, make sure to get a complimentary depreciation estimate to help your client crunch their numbers and gain a better understanding of the property’s affordability.
If you’re a Real Estate Professional, we hope this has been helpful to you.
You can also view the depreciation video for Property Managers: Introducing depreciation to your rent roll