When it comes to property investment, there is no shortage of information about what budding investors should do in order to successfully venture into the property market.
To make the process less daunting, BMT Tax Depreciation have several easy to use property investment tools available for your convenience.
MyBMT is the latest complimentary service from BMT Tax Depreciation.
Register for a MyBMT account today, for on-the-go access to depreciation quotes, schedules and estimates.
- Property Investors:
- view, update and download schedules
- upload files including photos and receipts
- share your schedule with your investment team
- Request new quotes and updates to existing schedules
- see how your client’s schedules are progressing
- download completed schedules in CSV and Excel format
- Property Managers:
- view free estimates from your recently listed properties via New to Rent
- request a quote for a depreciation schedule on behalf of clients
- keep your clients informed about how their schedules are progressing
Calculate depreciation deductions for your investment property
The BMT Tax Depreciation Calculator helps you to estimate the likely depreciation deductions claimable for all types of property including residential, commercial and manufacturing buildings. Available online or as an app for iPhone, iPad and Android phone or tablets, the BMT Tax Depreciation Calculator is an indispensable tool for anyone involved in property investing. It’s renowned for its accuracy and provides usable figures and a genuine insight into the potential cash returns you could expect from an investment property
Depreciation rates at your fingertips
BMT Rate Finder assists Accountants and their investor clients to search depreciation rates on the go, with more than 1,500 plant and equipment items identified as depreciable assets by the Australian Tax Office, the BMT app helps to take the guesswork out of calculating the effective life of depreciating assets.
Need to find just residential rates?
BMT Resi Rates is an ideal app for Property Managers to help resolve disputes over damaged assets and assist with repairs and maintenance scheduling. Download BMT Resi Rates for iPhone, iPad and Android devices and make a quick search for any residential plant and equipment assets.
Find out how much it will cost to replace your property
The BMT Replacement Cost Estimator uses BMT’s construction cost data to provide a guide on the estimated replacement cost of your property.
- Simply select the property type, property suburb and quality of finish
- Enter in the floor area and then answer some basic questions about the property and click ‘Get an estimate’
- Based upon the data that you have entered; the results will display the minimum and maximum range for the replacement cost of the building
Discover the cash flow potential of any property
PropCalc provides a comprehensive summary of the cash flow potential of any residential property. This online tool uses specific property information to provide you with the real cost of owning a property. You can use the generated information or add your own for a personalised cost. Key suburb data is provided and the tool features the ability to include changes in interest rates, maintenance costs, rates, insurance and much more, making property research a breeze.
It can all seem overwhelming, especially for first time property investors. However, the good news is that you don’t have to do it all alone. There are professionals out there, whose very job it is to help you get started in the property market.
If you would like to have BMT Tax Depreciation, the tax depreciation specialists, as a part of your property investment team, contact us today on 1300 728 726.