Property investment is one of the best forms of accumulating long-term wealth. However, the journey to success can have ups and downs.
To be a successful property investor, it’s important to be persistent and stay determined. The advice of experts can help you to maintain a positive mindset and stay motivated.
We’ve gathered a few of our favourite mantras from top investment experts:
- “If you’ve failed, that means you’re doing something. If you’re doing something, you have a chance.” Robert Kiyosaki (Author of Rich Dad Poor Dad)
- “90 per cent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate… The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” Andrew Carnegie (billionaire Industrialist)
- “You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment that you will ever make.” Gordon Hickey (researcher)
- “Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising.” John Stuart Mill (Political Economist)
- “Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it.” Warren Buffet (Investor and philanthropist)
- “It’s all about gaining as much knowledge as early as possible. I learned by hanging around the property industry, going to property events to talk about depreciation, reading books about the fundamentals. Due diligence is the key.” Bradley Beer (BMT Tax Depreciation CEO)