BMT Tax Depreciation works with your Accountant to ensure that your depreciation claim is maximised each financial year for your investment property. The ATO states in taxation ruling 97/25 that Quantity Surveyors such as BMT Tax Depreciation are one of the only recognised professions with the appropriate construction costing skills to estimate construction costs for depreciation purposes.
- Q1 What’s included in a BMT Capital Allowance and Tax Depreciation Schedule?
- Q2 How does a tax depreciation schedule benefit me?
- Q3 Do I need a new schedule each year?
- Q4 Can I claim previous renovations?
- Q5 I need another copy of my schedule – can you provide this?
- Q6 How to use a BMT Capital Allowance and Tax Depreciation Schedule
- Q7 What information do I need to provide?
Unable to find what your looking for?
Ask a question or search more topics
Talk to a depreciation specialist on 1300 728 726, email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us now via LiveChat or simply request a quote and we’ll be in touch.