Our Mission, Vision and Competitive Edge
As Quantity Surveyors in a competitive market place, we stay ahead of our competitors through constant innovation and a focus on continually improving our systems and people.
It is this, along with our commitment to customer service excellence and national service coverage, which makes BMT one of the fastest growing and most successful Quantity Surveying firms in the Australian marketplace today.
Our mission is to exceed the expectations of our clients by never compromising on quality. Achieving our vision depends upon skilled, professional employees who understand our clients and their changing property needs. This is achieved through continued education, the latest IT resources and marketing tools, and through our determination to be at the top of our field.
Key BMT offerings:
- BMT Tax Depreciation frequently liaises with the ATO to utilise current legislation to our clients' advantage
- BMT Guarantee: Our clients will receive at least double our fee worth of deductions in the first full financial year claim, or there will be no charge for our services
- We apportion relevant preliminaries and consultants fees. These can be attributed to items of plant and equipment giving them a higher depreciable value and more tax deductions for our clients
- Our site inspectors are fully trained depreciation specialists – we use BMT staff only, not contractors, which is important in the event of an ATO audit
- We gather needed information from councils and relevant authorities
- BMT reports project depreciation for 40 years, the life of the property. Every schedule projects detailed calculations for 10 years (not just a summary) which helps Accountants update the schedule with replaced assets in later years
- We include additional works or additional plant and equipment – which saves on accounting fees
- Our turnaround time is 5-7 days from all information being received
- The report is tailored to the client's individual scenario, settlement date and purchase price
- The schedule is structured to recoup missed deductions – clients can go back and amend two years of previous claims